- As Seen On
I woke up from a coma with brain damage, and I soon discovered that my head trauma accident actually saved my life. I was headed down the wrong path…
The day before, I fell 14 feet from the hayloft in my barn and landed head-first onto the concrete, rendering me instantly unconscious. Little did I know, this was the wake-up call I needed.
“Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you.”
Before my accident, I felt unloved, depressed, stuck, worthless and without any clear purpose in life. I was self-medicating with drugs and alcohol, and I didn’t know what it meant to treat my body like a temple. I made up the story when I was very young that I would never be enough for my dad, so I outsourced my worthiness and was endlessly trying to fill an empty void. There were many nights where I’d lay awake and actually imagine myself getting seriously hurt just so I could know that the people in my life cared about me and I’d have some purpose in my life…
Careful what you ask for.
I asked the Universe for validation, and my hell-of-a-hayloft fall-induced coma got it for me. And even though my entire immediate and extended family were there – in addition to all of the friends I didn’t realize I had – I finally understood that it actually wasn’t their love that I needed… It was my own. I literally woke up a different person. I was looking out at the world through a brand new lens, and this was the beginning of my spiritual awakening. Through this realization of the importance of self-love, the trajectory of my entire life changed.
With my newfound awareness and strength, I was able to fully recover from brain damage, unlock my inner magic, and move powerfully forward with passion and purpose.
I transformed my pain into my purpose and set out to help others love themselves because I believe that self-love WILL heal this planet.
I first entered the transformational arena in 2006 as a certified personal trainer and life coach for celebrities like Ben Stiller, Katy Perry, Jeremy Piven, Mark Hoppus, and even three Saudi Arabian princesses! It was quite the experience. I was featured in magazines and TV shows such as Dr. Phil and The Doctors.
I was hired to get them in incredible shape. My clients had rapid and profound results in not just their bodies but in every single area of their lives. It was magical to watch, and I started to realize that I had a special gift. Everyone who worked with and around them knew that I had been the catalyst for them.
In 2011, I entered into a 4-month fully immersive, transformational training where I was able to fully realize my power and purpose on an entirely new level. That’s when I officially made the pivot to going all-in on the deep transformational work that I do today.
I’ve been mentored by some of the best trainers in the world and have diligently studied human behavior, emotional intelligence, and energy healing to be fully embodying my life’s work.
I’m committed like a maniac on a mission to inspire and empower as many women as possible to fully love themselves and tap into their magic so that they can live their best, fully-expressed lives and have it all.
- I’m a proud boy mom.
- I’m married to the man of my dreams.
- I’m a Type 1 Divabetic (I like to make it fun)!
- You’ll find me frolicking about at Burning Man every year.
- I woke up from a coma (like, REALLY woke up).
- I’ve overcome sexual trauma through the power of forgiveness.
- I’ve worked with celebrities such as Ben Stiller and Katy Perry.
- I have created multiple 6-figure and 7-figure purpose-driven businesses that have globally impacted the world.
- I am deeply passionate about my humanitarian work, giving back and creating global transformation.
- I’ve fed villages and orphans in Malawi, brought clean water to villages in Tanzania and even worked with inmates at Pelican Bay on healing and transforming themselves from the inside-out.
- I’m the co-founder of Ascension Leadership Academy in San Diego.
- I’m a Trojan Horse (more like Trojan Unicorn) for deep, profound, and sustainable transformation.
- I’m an undercover hippie, crystal lover, medicine woman, energy healer, and light worker. You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!
- I can easily and gracefully manifest ANYTHING, so I’m OBSESSED with teaching women how to tap into The Universe, use their own magic wands, and attract all that they desire.
What does it mean to be a Conscious Empress?
- A Conscious Empress is a sovereign female leader of high worth and rank who is socially, environmentally and emotionally aware.
- She trusts her intuition and is in constant harmonious flow with her Source.
- She doesn’t sacrifice and she doesn’t settle.
- She is the female example of what it means to live in abundance, ascendance and alignment in all areas of her life.
It’s Time For You To Have It All.
Break through your threshold and
limitations so you can RISE
Create healthy boundaries
and work/life harmony
Build the team and receive the
support you are so worthy of
Scale your business, get more clients
and make a massive impact
Unlock and access the magic
bubbling up inside of you
Live a life of purpose, clarity, abundance,
ease and grace